From
Director Secondary Education, Haryana,Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula.
To
Director Public Instruction (s),
Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh (U.T).
Director,
SCERT, Haryana, Gurgaon.
All DEOs in the State.
Principal DIETs in the State.
Pricipal GETTI Morni Hills (Panchkula) and Ferozpur Namak (Mewat).
Memo No. 4/6-2010 HRG-I (2)Dated, Panchkula 10.03.12
Subject:- Regarding postponement of Counselling of Lecturers /Headmasterswho are to be promoted /assigned Current Duty Charge of Principal
scheduled to be held on 11.03.2012.
Please refer to directorate Memo No. 4/6-2010 HRG-I (2) dated 09.03.2012on the subject cited above.
It is informed that due to unavoidable circumstances, Cc-Weelling ofLecturers /Headmasters who are to be promoted /assigned Current Duty Charge ofPrincipal,scheduled to be held on 11.3.2012 has been postponed till further order.
It is directed that all the concerned may be informed accordingly to avoidinconnvenience please.
Deputy Director HRG-I
director Secondary Education,Haryana, Panchkula
Director Secondary Education, Haryana,Shiksha Sadan, Sector-5, Panchkula.
To
Director Public Instruction (s),
Chandigarh Administration, Chandigarh (U.T).
Director,
SCERT, Haryana, Gurgaon.
All DEOs in the State.
Principal DIETs in the State.
Pricipal GETTI Morni Hills (Panchkula) and Ferozpur Namak (Mewat).
Memo No. 4/6-2010 HRG-I (2)Dated, Panchkula 10.03.12
Subject:- Regarding postponement of Counselling of Lecturers /Headmasterswho are to be promoted /assigned Current Duty Charge of Principal
scheduled to be held on 11.03.2012.
Please refer to directorate Memo No. 4/6-2010 HRG-I (2) dated 09.03.2012on the subject cited above.
It is informed that due to unavoidable circumstances, Cc-Weelling ofLecturers /Headmasters who are to be promoted /assigned Current Duty Charge ofPrincipal,scheduled to be held on 11.3.2012 has been postponed till further order.
It is directed that all the concerned may be informed accordingly to avoidinconnvenience please.
Deputy Director HRG-I
director Secondary Education,Haryana, Panchkula


No comments:
Post a Comment